Lumos Language SchoolOperations Support School
We are looking for an experienced Financial Assistant for receivables, payments, cash flow analysis, and billing and performance forecasting.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Payment control.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Support to the Finance Department, document management and analysis of results.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Development of Economic Feasibility.
- Development and control of annual budget and REPORT.
What are we looking for?
- Academic background in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Experience in the area is required.
- Office pack.
- Intermediary English (Level 4 minimum).
- Spanish and Portuguese.
Sense of urgency,
Skill with numbers and calculations,
Good interpersonal relationship,
Good verbal and written communication,
If you are ready, apply to be part of this team motivated to make the best international experience for the student.